10 Travel Packing Tips!
1. Make a packing checklist.
2. To maximize space and get more into your luggage, roll your clothing.
3. Roll entire outfits together. This not only saves space but allows you to quickly access what you need. It also helps to pack mix and match items to maximize space and weight.
4. Use reusable travel size containers for shampoos, conditioners, and lotions. Remember to keep all liquids in 3.4 oz (100 milliliters) bottles or smaller and put into a single, clear quart size resealable bag.
5. Take advantage of packing cubes or plastic storage bags to organize clothing and accessories. A shirt packing cube will also help keep clothes wrinkle free.
6. Pack essentials like cash, credit cards, medication, a change of clothing, and anything you cannot live without in your carry-on. This travel backpack is ideal to hold these items and fits under an airline seat.
7. Use a shoe bag to keep shoes separate and your other items clean. For the traveler on a budget, use a shower cap to cover the shoes.
8. Put smaller items like socks and underclothing in shoes to save space.
9. Put heavier items at the bottom of the suitcase as to not damage any lighter, more fragile items.
10. Use a jewelry organizer, or if on a budget, put necklaces on plastic wrap to keep from tangling while in transit and utilize small, snack size bags for rings and bracelets.
Take a deep breath, smile, relax and enjoy your journey!